Please flash this rom at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damage caused by flashing this rom. If you are still want to flash it, go ahead and do it. Don't claim me if your device got bricked by flashing this rom.
All credit goes to origional developer of this rom. I just did some copy pasting from changing boot.img and some other little tweaks. I am no expert, programmer or claiming anything. I give credit and respect the real developers of this rom. If you have any claim or want to delete this thread please feel free to PM me.
Features of ROM:
|1. 2.5 GB internal Storage, now you can choose where you want to install your apps.|
2. Super fast & more responsive
3. T9 Stock ICS dialer
4. Stock ICS messaging app
5. screen lock/unlock sounds changed
6. More battery efficient
7. New launcher
8. Some new ringtones and notification tones
Please let me know if you face any other problem.
First of all, for installing this ROM on your Qmobile Noir A8; you must root your device and install CWM recovery. (there are many tutorials on XDA, please Google it)
1. Download ROM from here.
2. Copy the zip file to root of your SD card.
3. Turn off your phone, Now wait for few seconds to complete shut down.
4. Press Power + volume down button on the right corner of your phone. It will take you to CWM recovery interface.
5. Backup your current ROM. (for navigation use volume up and down keys and press power button to enter) Click on Backup and restore > Now click on Backup. wait for 10 - 20 minutes for completely backup your rom.
6. Now, you have backup of your old working rom, just in case anything goes rom between flashing this rom you can restore your backup.
7. Now click on Wipe data/factory reset.
8. Click on wipe cache partition.
9. Go to mounts and storage and > format /system.
10. Click on advanced > Wipe Dalvik Cache.
11. Now click on Install zip from SDcard > Choose zip from sdcard > Select the rom name ICS_Qmobile_NoirA8.zip
12. It will flash the rom to your device, wait for few minutes. After this process ends click on reboot system now.
13. Have fun with this new ROM
If you find any bugs or other suggestions please let me know.
Djwayne Orgional developer of this rom
Pakistanish for PAQ1 ROM, using his boot.img and other related tweaks to apply on this rom